Lancaster Airbrush Tanning
Why Organic airbrush tanning you ask?? It is simple and here is why. No wear and tear from the sun. Your skin looks radiant longer. No risk of sunburn or cancer. Even fair-skinned or sensitive-skinned people can get a summer glow any time of the year. We do the work, and you walk out sun-kissed and refreshed. And with our affordable rates, why limit feeling and looking great to a couple nights a year? Lauren’s Makeup Designs tanning can bring “fabulous” to your lifestyle! Our product is blended together from only the finest ingredients your skin will feel as good as its looks! Lasting anywhere from 4-14 days, try at least once… we bet you will be back!
Host a Tanning Party!
- Host + 3-4 guests: $35/person for single coat | $55/person for double dip
- Host + 5-6 guests: $30/person for single coat | $50/person for double dip
- Host + 6-10 guests: $25/person for single coat | $45/person for double coat
- Host + 10 or more guests: $20/person for single coat | $40/person for double dip
Single Sessions- Savings up to 240!
- 1 Tan single coat for $40 or double dip $60
- 2 Tans for $70 (save $10) or $105 (save $15)
- 3 Tans for $105 (save $15) or $153 (save $27)
- 4 Tans for $136 (save $24) or $196 (save $44)
- 6 Tans for $192 (save $48) or $282 (save $78)
- 12 Tans for $336 (save $144) or $480 (save $240)
- Before your airbrush service exfoliate the day prior or a few hours before.
- Make sure your body is free of make-up, moisturizer, and deodorant.
- Please schedule your appointment after manicures or pedicures. We do not recommend nail service other then polish changes after your airbrush appointment.
- Wear very dark loose fitting clothes for after your appointment. Please no jeans or tank tops.
- In in climate weather please wear a jacket, long pants and boots. You can not get wet or sweat for 8-10 hours after your airbrush service.
- You may wear anything you would like during the session.
- Please inform your technician of any skin problems, trouble spots, or any issues you may have had with other sunless tanning products.
- The application time takes approximately 5 minutes, but plan on a total of 10-30 minutes for your appointment time.
- Do not worry if your hands and feet appear lighter than the rest of your body. These areas are purposely sprayed lightly because they develop more intensely than the other areas of the body.
- You may feel tacky after the session but it will only last for about an hour
*You may wear anything you would like during the service. Going top less or nude is also acceptable.
- After your treatment, we recommend waiting 8-12 hours before your first post treatment shower.
- Development of the airbrush tan is different in certain areas. The tan will even itself out after your first shower.
- The bronzer you see initially after the service is not your tan it is a color guide. As your tan develops you may get darker in the 8-12 hour developing time. This is the solution developing underneath. After you first shower you will be the same color as your color guide when you left.
- Please do not expose your skin to water, sweating or working out while your airbrush is developing.
- Use soap only where necessary during your showers.
- Please avoid waxing after the service it will result in taking your tan off.
- We strongly suggest moisturizing one to two times a day when your airbrush is on. Moisturizing correctly will extend your tan and make it fade evenly.
- We do recommend our after care organic body line to keep you tan, It is free of sulfates and parabans which can fade your tan.
- Swimming and soaking in pools, hot tubs, and saltwater dry out your skin and shorten the life of your tan. We do recommend using a sunblock lotion regularly to act as a barrier while in water.
- Our solution is not a sunblock, please always apply sun protection with your airbrush on.
- We do not recommend any soaps, cleanser or lotions from any other brands
- Avoid using any type of DHA product that has a self tanner after our tan ex. Jergens, Clarins, Neutrogena, St. Tropez
- Do not use any types of body oils to moisturize